Responsibility and sustainability policy
RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
- In case of calamities of force majeure or national emergencies that do not depend on the hotel, there is no refund, but the payment for the reservation will be applied to a new reservation with the change of dates; There will be no charge for reprogramming.
- There are no refunds or credits for cancellations of flights or transfers, due to any circumstance, the reservation must continue according to the agreement at the time of confirmation of this.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss of personal items that are left in the room, or for the losses suffered at the hotel facilities.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Casa Betel Hotel Boutique is aware that its activity can adversely affect the environment and the environment, it can commit to incorporate in its daily management the environmental and sustainable concepts that help to develop a development of the area in which it exercises its activities.
It is our intention to influence, in particular, the following aspects:
- Comply with all current environmental and sustainability legislation.
- Prevent the possible negative effects of our action on the environment and the environment.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and continually improve environmental and sustainability programs (Energy savings, water savings, solid waste management, hazardous waste management, chemical management, air pollution, auditory and visual pollution management and sustainability) oriented to compliance with standards 5133: 2006 and the Colombian sector technical standard NTS-TS 002.
- Use all the technical means at our disposal to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials, to the point of being able to do our sustainable activity and contribute to the preservation of the biological diversity of the destination through landscape integration and Respect for its flora and fauna.
- Raise awareness among our employees and customers about the conservation and protection of the environment and our environment, based on responsible and environmentally friendly and sustainable behaviors.
- Constantly impart information to our employees on good environmental and sustainable practices, for their commitment to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Environmental and Sustainable Management System of the Hotel Casa Betel.
- Collaborate with public and private entities to favor the environment, based on participation in environmental programs.
- Our activity will be sustainable if we are able to make a contribution to reducing social differences and reducing poverty through opportunities for economic growth.
- The socio-cultural responsibility of Casa Betel Boutique is mainly focused on contributing to local cultural entities and foundations.
- As a Hotel, we are committed to creating value for our shareholders based on the efficient and responsible use of the environment while promoting sustainability in each of the activities.
For the achievement of our objectives:
All the staff of the Hotel Casa Betel Boutique is committed to getting involved in the whole process, providing and receiving the appropriate information to guarantee and improve the continuous way in the organization and respect for the environment, it is the best guarantee for our clients.
As the maximum representative of the organization, I sign this document and I promise to serve as a guide to develop the environmental and sustainability management of the hotel.
María Mónica Zárate Aponte
Casa Betel Hotel Boutique